What to Wear
PAYMENT // Cancellation + Purchasing Policy for Group Lessons:
- Registration for Tango 2 is done by the series (no drop-ins). Registration is still permitted with up to one class absence per series, however, we must be informed at the time of registration. In this case, the Single Class Pass rate will be charged for the number of sessions you are attending.
- Full payment is due on the first day of each series. All payments are non-refundable and non-transferrable to future sessions. Refunds and / or class credit will not be issued for absences that are not planned by the first day of the series.
- Your spot is reserved especially for you, so these classes are not transferable to another person (unless prior consent is given from Instructor).
- To get the discounted series price, you must register for the full series.
- If you are unable to complete the class due to an illness, injury or any other circumstance you must notify your instructor to let them know you will be absent. Your instructor will let you know if there is a makeup class that you can attend at another time during the week.